Sunday, July 17, 2011

You Guys, Check This Out



Someone left a Pony in the woods and I found her!

No, unfortunately, that isn't really how it happened. I just thought it would be fun to take some pictures as I was walking home after buying her. But maybe it'll happen someday, am I right? (And maybe the "someone" who leaves her where he knows I'll find her will be a cute boy who wants to hold my hand -- SHUT UP, IT COULD TOTALLY HAPPEN ONCE I'M READY FOR IT TO HAPPEN.*)

P.S. Today was a little bit crap. I'm feeling much better now, though. Could it be because I bought a new Pony? Hey, you can decide that for yourself!










*Yeah, "once I'm ready for it to happen." Dating is flat-out not an option right now, even though I'm hotter than ever. The reason for this is the subject of a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment