Saturday, July 16, 2011

Notes

* In the week since I started this blog (and what a week!), it has received 147 pageviews. Including 3 from the UK, 2 from France, and 2 from Germany. Which means that people I don't know are actually reading it. That is AMAZING. If even one person reads even one of my posts and receives even a minuscule amount of inspiration, I shall consider my entire life a success. Well, you know, my entire life apart from the months when Depression (who is a fuckface with stupid hair and bad teeth) took over.

* For some nonsensical reason, Blogspot's default settings make it impossible for anyone without a Google Account to leave comments. I have, naturally, gone ahead and changed this so that absolutely anybody can comment now. Yes, that includes you! You can even comment anonymously if you want.

* Call me a capitalistic whore, but I'm thinking about letting Blogger post some ads on here so I can *koff* get paid. Because, let's face it: Even if I make less than enough to pay my electric bill every month, writing about how Depression is a jerk AND GETTING PAID FOR IT would be the coolest thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment