Saturday, September 21, 2013

Why I Don't Care That You Think I'm Weird For Liking My Little Pony: Friendships is Magic

Because My Little Pony: Friendships is Magic makes me really fucking happy.












And the way depression does what it does is that, basically, sometimes (even if I'm surrounded by Ponies) it's really fucking hard for me to be happy. So things that make me happy are fucking awesome, and that's a pretty big deal in Ryanville. Sure, I would love to be happy because I like things that make you happy, but then, when you think about it, wouldn't I be trying to make you happy?

Which is a concept that just doesn't even begin to try to make sense, because

you aren't me, so

you don't have to live in my head every year of every month of every week of every day of every hour of every minute of every second of every sunrise of your miserable life,

like I do,

so I'll just keep liking things that make me happy, and you can do whatever the fuck you want.

If "whatever the fuck you want" you want to do is something other than "be a total jerk because Ryan likes something I don't like," then, and only then, can we be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment