Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Progress!

A little less than two weeks ago, I had a bad day that I didn't want to talk about.

The way I saw it then, there were six things I needed to do ASAP.

Let's see how I've been doing, shall we?

1. Move.
Literally in the process right now. The cool thing is, I'll be moving to the neighborhood I've had my heart set on for more than two years.

2. Transfer.
My first day at my new store is September 12th - that's right, a mere two weeks from now. Again, the cool thing is, I've had my heart set on this store for more than two years. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty effin' proud of myself.

3. Start hanging out with my friends a thousand times more regularly than I do at the moment.
Yup. Go me.

4. Read without ceasing.
"Without ceasing" is perhaps a bit of a stretch, but I am definitely pulling out of my initial post-therapy book slump.


5. Take pictures. (I may or may not take a photography class just for fun.)
Ahem. I still haven't done any research about the just-for-fun class, but check this out:


http://fake-photography.tumblr.com/

[Note to self: Really? You're gonna make everybody copy and paste? Geez. You need to get a lot more familiar with Blogspot STAT.]

6. Buy some crayons!
I still think this is a wonderful idea, it's just not a priority at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. While I shouldn't even slightly suggest you buy Roseart crayons, seeing as they're so absurdly awful to color with, last I saw they were $0.20 at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then perhaps I shall buy some of those specifically so I can melt them for fun. (Don't try this at home, kids.)

    ReplyDelete