Saturday, September 3, 2011

Logic or Something Like It

Yesterday I had a really annoying thought.

I have this friend who is (usually, mostly) a really good person.

He's a terrible liar. Even when he tries to put effort into it (which is rare), the truth is always written all over his face.

If you think about it, this only makes sense. Good person, bad liar. 'Cause lying is bad, right? Transitive property or what-have-you.

I, on the other hand, am a really good liar.

Does this make me a bad person? (If good person = bad liar, then good liar = bad person. Right?)

Or am I just too much of a storyteller?

Hmm.

Oh, hey, here's something else to consider: Maybe he's not even that bad at lying. Maybe I'm just that perceptive.

I guess I have a lot to think about.

Later.

All I wanna do right now is get some Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment