"Wait, you're clinically depressed? And you ~want~ to move to Seattle, where it never stops raining, ever? Just how crazy are you, stupid?"
But here's the thing:
1. It doesn't actually rain too terribly much. That's merely a legend that the locals perpetuate to frighten away the boring needy helpless whiny tourists.
2. Thunder & lightning remind me a) that I'm an artist and b) why I'm an artist.
3. Two words: Chemical imbalance. That wouldn't stop being a thing even if I moved to Jamaica.
4. Sometimes you just have to get wet & be thankful that you'll get dry again later.
Yeah, that sounds awful cheesy, but you know what? I love cheese almost as much as I love Ponies.
5. Seriously, though, rain makes me appreciate sunshine even more.
6. While I thoroughly enjoy all four seasons, fall has always been my favorite (possibly because it contains my birthday). Buying several different scarves every October because I actually need to be wearing one every time I leave the house is its own special sort of happy.
7. In conclusion, bless your heart.